Traveler Support Center Specialist
The Traveler Support Center Specialist’s main job duty is to manage a large number of hotel request each day. During each outbound call, the TSC Specialist is responsible for calling the client’s requested hotel, making the reservation with the appropriate client information, and ensuring that the payment is directly billed. The Specialist is responsible for accurately entering information into our reservation system. The Specialist is expected to troubleshoot and resolve a variety of issues over the phone while working at a quick pace.
- Make 80-100 outbound calls daily in order to meet 40-60 booked reservation goal
- Book client requested hotel with the hotel representative
- Report reservation confirmation information into system
- Communicate issues effectively and professionally with all CLC Clients and Departments
- Utilize proper grammar and appropriate speech to notate client needs and issues
- Enhance the reputation of FLEETCOR, including all lines of business, by providing an unexpected level of service to all clients
- Manage one’s inbound and outbound call time in order to maximize one’s availability to take a call
- Begin assigned duties on time
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in the hospitality or retail industries preferred
- Extremely detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environments
- Demonstrates a high degree of initiative, responsibility, punctuality, persistence and ownership
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
On Thursday, January 17th, we are hosting an Open House from 9am to 1pm and from 3pm to 6pm. I would encourage you attend and bring your most updated resume. When you arrive, you will fill out a short questionnaire followed by a computer assessment. After that, you will have the opportunity to meet with a team of our hiring managers to discuss your experience and career goals to see which position you might be a fit for. I would ask that you plan at least an hour of your time. I attached the job descriptions for you to review. **Note: not everyone is guaranteed an interview, but we ask that you come prepared to interview**
Address: Creative Lodging Solutions, 3199 Beaumont Centre Circle, Lexington, KY 40513
If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Nick Ralston at email@example.com.
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
Creative Lodging Solutions (CLS), a FLEETCOR Company, is an award-winning corporate lodging services provider that is passionate about great travel management service and the difference it can make to its business travelers, hotel partners, and community. Launched in 2002, CLS aims to disrupt the business travel industry by combining the values of flexible hotel and corporate apartment solutions with reliable travel expense and billing management. CLS reserved over 21 million traveler nights by offering volume discounts and easy hotel management to companies with over $250,000 in annual hotel travel. Voted one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky 7 years and counting, visit www.yourcls.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.