Vice President, Strategic Partner Group
This position is responsible for revenue production through our channel partner program. Responsibilities include proactively managing existing channel partners, driving incremental revenue through our channel partners, creating and maintaining account plans for top 20 partners, resolving issues, and being the primary point of escalation for our partners. You will work with other members of the Strategic Partner Group and implementation.
- Proactively manage relationships with existing channel partners.
- Track renewals
- Create account plans for top 20 accounts
- Be the primary point of escalation
- Focus on getting to know the top 20 partners very well
- Get to know all the partners to some degree
- Drive incremental revenue
- Ensure new partners are ramping up as quickly as possible
- Have scheduled meetings with top partners to help ensure their success
- Track spend from each partner
- Communicate with Account Management team to stay abreast of any significant issues with our channel partners.
- Provide management with quarterly updates on at least the top 20 partners
The Ideal Candidate
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Corporate payments experience
- 5 – 6 years professional experience in relationship management
- Experience using Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan after your the first of the month following your hire date: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year! Plus enjoy a company match!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly onsite dry cleaning service
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
Comdata, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of fleet management and B2B payment solutions. As the largest fuel card provider, and second largest commercial issuer of MasterCard in North America, we offer one of the most comprehensive suites of payments solutions on the markets.
You might consider us as an Employer of Choice because:
- We’ve experienced double-digit growth year over year for the last several years running.
- A high growth company like ours, with business in 53 operating countries, presents numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- We have a very aggressive growth plan, focusing on three distinct paths: more customers, more spend, and more geographies. This growth could come in the form of organic growth or from additional acquisition activity.
- We are targeting the top 20 countries, which represent over 80% of the global GDP. Today, approximately 90% of FLEETCOR's revenue is only in 3 countries...leaving significant potential to expand to other countries.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.