Vice President, Strategic Sales
This position is responsible for building and leading a Strategic Sales team responsible for finding new revenue opportunities for Comdata Corporate Payments and securing signed agreements. Responsibilities also include working through the implementation phase with the customer, to ensure a quick and complete realization of revenue. Initiating and building partnerships that influence business development. Participating in the future-building vision of Comdata Corporate Payments.
Investigate and secure new revenue opportunities through evaluative consulting to create selling ideas in order to deliver cost saving and revenue generating solutions to the customer.
Utilize a detailed understanding of Comdata’s systems and a basic understanding of the standards used by our target customers to work through the implementation with the customer.
Coach & develop professional selling skills necessary to compete in a dynamic market place. Ensure an expert working knowledge of all Comdata Corporate Payments products & services.
Represent the needs of the customer & business to drive the customer experience, process improvement, and innovation.
Experience with onboarding new sales talent including; sourcing, interviewing, training, talent management.
Build, develop, and lead a team of Strategic Sales Directors to effectively achieve sales objectives to include: monthly revenue quota attainment, sales activity benchmarks, and pipeline management. .
The Ideal Candidate
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelors Degree is required; and 7+ years in process selling and/or experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience leading and developing a geographically disbursed sales team.
Excellent level of personal organization with excellent oral/written communication skills. Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively.
Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple projects. Superior telephone etiquette and customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues.
Must have excellent customer service, communication skills and leadership abilities.
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
Comdata, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of fleet management and B2B payment solutions. As the largest fuel card provider, and second largest commercial issuer of MasterCard in North America, we offer one of the most comprehensive suites of payments solutions on the markets.
You might consider us as an Employer of Choice because:
- We’ve experienced double-digit growth year over year for the last several years running.
- A high growth company like ours, with business in 53 operating countries, presents numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- We have a very aggressive growth plan, focusing on three distinct paths: more customers, more spend, and more geographies. This growth could come in the form of organic growth or from additional acquisition activity.
- We are targeting the top 20 countries, which represent over 80% of the global GDP. Today, approximately 90% of FLEETCOR's revenue is only in 3 countries...leaving significant potential to expand to other countries.