1st / 2nd Line IT Support
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy infrastructure team supporting the UK arm of a global payments organisation.
Day to day, you will be resolving issues raised by VIP level stakeholders across 2 locations, Victoria and Bank in addition to remotely working on issues logged by the wider UK team. Your base location will be Victoria – SW1P 2NU with expected travel to EC3M 4BS.
What you’ll be doing
- Offer 1st line support as required and handle issues as they are escalated across 2 sites.
- Log the call, fix problems where applicable, advise users on appropriate action/workaround or escalate issues when required to colleagues with view to resolving within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Password resets, setting up of hardware, general user connectivity issues etc.
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution, maintain a knowledgebase of known problems
- Technical understand of Windows 7/10 and Active Directory
- Good understanding of Dell and HP Hardware.
- Any previous experience in IT Support would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills
What we can offer
- Salary up to £35,000
- 25 days' holiday plus 8 Bank holidays and an option to buy/sell 5 days.
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Flexible benefits such as Denplan, Medicash, AA Cover and discounted fuel card.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV’s from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you