Application Support Analyst
- Analyze and troubleshoot production systems and applications across a broad spectrum of technologies
- Provide assistance to end users in resolving their application needs and identify any underlying issues which require escalation
- Provide problem determination, workaround identification and root cause analysis for production incidents
- Maintain scheduled jobs and tasks
- Provide training to various new employees and assist with expert knowledge on all production processes
- Generate adhoc reporting as required to service our business users
- Maintain effective relationships with numerous business and IT stakeholders and teams
- Execute and document all manual IT production operations performed on behalf of business and work towards automation of the tasks
- Serve as first line of contact for all production issues & their status
- Manage & track all open production incidents and requests with a sense of ownership until their closure
- Engage broader IT team in order to resolve incidents and requests
- Collaborate with numerous business and IT entities to resolve production issues (network, windows, unix, production control, development, application support, users, quality assurance, and LOB/IT management)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Application Support Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Broad understanding the CLC Lodging applications and business
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess high attention to detail and accuracy
- Aptitude and interest for learning new technical skills and demonstrated technical prowess
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong investigation & diagnostic problem-solving skills
- Must possess an analytical mindset
- Firm knowledge of desktop tools such as Microsoft Excel
- Ability to adapt quickly to the current business challenges
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Successful candidates in these roles often have an innate curiosity, along with desire to satisfy the user community
- High School Diploma/GED
- Working knowledge of SQL or willingness to learn in a self-paced fashion
- Previous experience dealing with support cases or requests via e-mail, telephone and in person
- Ability to understand the logic flow of programs, or willingness to learn
- Familiarity with IT concepts, processes and practices
B: Schedule, and Expectations
This position will serve as a level 1 support engineer and will be required to work outside normal business hours in response to production outages & impacts. The candidate will need to monitor and respond to issues when they occur. Candidate must possess a mobile phone capable of receiving corporate email.
The support analyst will report directly to the Application Support Manager
This is an entry level IT position where the ideal candidate will learn new technical skills and will qualify mainly based on past performance. They will have demonstrated a prior work history where they consistently exhibit high level productivity compared to peers and successfully delivered past projects and assignments on time and to expectations. Only highly motivated and goal-oriented individuals are encouraged to apply.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
About the Company:
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.