Business Development Manager
The National Account Manager will be responsible for planning and executing strategic and tactical plans to achieve the regions revenue targets. The primary focus of the National Account Manager is to sustain and grow the usage of the company’s services within their region.
This position requires the ability to analyze current environments, identify potential business opportunities, create a compelling business solution for prospects, and implement the solution and to generate revenue.
- Present the Company’s global payment solutions to corporations in the US and successfully convert these prospects into the Company’s clients.
- Achieving your personal revenue/profit targets by prospecting and attracting new business to Cambridge with the identified target companies.
- Expanding the depth of our client relationships with new business opportunities by conducting professional and effective relationship management.
- Leveraging your industry network to open up new opportunities for Cambridge by; attracting new talent, identifying potential client opportunities, providing industry insight, building market awareness of Cambridge and representing us in the industry.
- Establish Cambridge Online as the payment platform of choice for selected corporates in North America.
- Working closely with the other senior leaders of the North American business to grow our overall presence, revenue and status as a highly respected service provider and an excellent place to work.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in sales both acquiring new customer relationships and building existing books of business in the global and domestic payments business.
- Understanding of the corporate foreign exchange process and flow of funds from the client through to the beneficiaries.
- Solid understanding of Compliance as it relates to the Corporate Payments Industry; 4 + years of experience in field or related industry;
- Proven track record of success within the mid size to large business environments.
- Understanding and demonstrable success in closing business.
- Working, motivating and engaging teams in a sales environment.
- Ability to identify, position and implement complex services to potential prospects.
- Demonstrated experience with Trading and Online Payment Platforms.
- Managed an implementation process within the payments category.
- Communicating with sales people.
- College and/or a University degree in business, finance, economics, marketing or related field;
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is an asset.
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, personal days, and a fun, vibrant culture
About the Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.