Business Intelligence Reporting & Data Analyst
The North American Fuel Business Intelligence Reporting & Data Analyst is responsible for assisting with all technical aspects of reporting to ensure customer satisfaction and effective use of products and services. The primary function of this role is to develop and modify custom reports and data feeds to meet the customer’s requirements. This will include the use of SQL queries to extract data and deliver the information in a format that meets the needs of the requestor.
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining complex SQL queries to generate output for custom reporting and data integration.
- Work with sales, account setup specialist, implementation project management, the customer and other associates to deliver information per the customer specifications.
- Responsible for developing and automating procedures to ensure delivery of information to meet established SLAs.
- Resolution of time sensitive customer reporting requests and technical issues by following established resolution procedures.
- Responsible for data extraction, data cleansing and data blending of information from disparate sources
- Generation of documentations to enable support for reporting solutions delivered.
The Ideal Candidate
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required (Bachelor degree preferred)
- 3+ years of experience delivering reporting solutions and or data integrations
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries (joins, sub-queries and best practices)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Experience using Alteryx Designer or other automation tools is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel including the use of functions and macros
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects, PowerBi or Tableau is desired
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, solid analytical skills, attention to details and excellent follow-up skills.
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.