Call Center Specialist - Hotel Lodging
The Call Center Specialist is a liaison between our company and our clients. The Specialist’s main job duty is to manage a large number of inbound and outbound calls. During each call, the Call Center Specialist is responsible for accurately qualifying, clarifying, and rectifying client information and issues. The Call Center Specialist is responsible for accurately entering information into our reservation system. The Specialist is expected to troubleshoot and resolve a variety of issues over the phone.
• Answer all inbound calls
• Qualify every inbound call and route it to the proper department or resolve the issue
• Clarify caller information in order to properly resolve issues
• Efficiently and accurately enter or locate client information using the reservation system
• Communicate issues effectively and professionally with all CLC Clients and Departments
• Utilize proper grammar and appropriate speech to notate client needs and issues
• Enhance the reputation of CLC by providing an unexpected level of service to all clients
• Manage one’s inbound and outbound call time in order to maximize one’s availability to take a call • Begin assigned duties on time
• Perform other duties as needed or assigned
The Ideal Candidate
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. • Previous experience in the hospitality or retail industries preferred.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environments.
• Demonstrates a high degree of initiative, responsibility, punctuality, persistence and ownership
• Must be available for flexible scheduling.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
About CLC Lodging
CLC Lodging, a FLEETCOR company, is America's workforce lodging leader, leveraging $1 billion in purchasing power to save travel programs over $400 million each year on hotel stays. For more than 40 years, CLC Lodging has helped companies optimize return on their travel investment and continues to streamline lodging management today. Find out more at CLClodging.com, and for the latest news, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.