Call Center Specialist - Hotel Lodging
The Call Center Specialist is a liaison between our company and our clients. The Specialist’s main job duty is to manage a large number of inbound and outbound calls. He or she must have the ability to use various computer programs including Microsoft Office, proprietary software programs and internet browsers. During each call, the Specialist is responsible for accurately qualifying, clarifying, and capturing client information in accordance with their travel policy, as well as securing any needed reservations or accommodations for the caller. The Specialist is expected to troubleshoot and resolve a variety of issues over the phone.
- Process inbound and outbound calls with a high standard of professionalism.
- Process requests from all clients in a timely manner per the defined service levels
- Efficiently and accurately enter information into the reservation system as needed.
- Communicate issues effectively and professionally with all CLC Clients and Departments
- Utilize proper grammar and appropriate speech to notate client needs and issues
- Enhance the reputation of CLC by providing an unexpected level of service to all clients
- Manage one’s inbound and outbound call time in order to maximize one’s availability to take a call.
- Begin assigned duties on time and manage availability or ready %.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience in the hospitality or call center preferred.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and navigate multiple PC and web based applications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environments.
- Demonstrates a high degree of initiative, responsibility, punctuality, persistence and ownership
- Must be available for flexible scheduling.
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
About CLC Lodging
CLC Lodging, a FLEETCOR company, is America's workforce lodging leader, leveraging $1 billion in purchasing power to save travel programs over $400 million each year on hotel stays. For more than 40 years, CLC Lodging has helped companies optimize return on their travel investment and continues to streamline lodging management today. Find out more at CLClodging.com, and for the latest news, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.