Call Center Supervisor
Supervisor will supervise and coordinate activities of workers providing telephone customer support services. This will include performing Customer Service Representative Tasks, providing call center customer satisfaction and ensuring productivity of direct reports for assigned customer(s) and products.
- Coordinates the work activity of the Call Center Specialists to ensure superior customer service.
- Conducts regular meetings and coaching and feedback sessions with direct reports; regularly monitors performance and tracks key individual metrics.
- Monitors all interactions that affect client relationships:
- Answers calls, intakes and processes requests, follows up on client messages relating to the Call Center Specialists. Updates requests for all client and hotel calls regarding extensions, early departures or changes to a reservation.
- Conduct appropriate client communications as needed.
- Ensure clients’ issues related to Call Center Specialists are addressed and resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Promotes accuracy and quality in service via spot checking requests in relation to client guidelines.
- Conducts quality call monitoring as needed.
- Assists in producing and analyzing relevant statistics, including identifying trends and insights.
- Ensures staff achieves targeted metrics via coaching, developing and disciplining.
- Collaborates with Operations Manager to ensure all staff are appropriately trained.
- Monitors and updates scheduling as needed.
- Participates in and/or coordinates projects, workgroups and events within the team and across CLC Lodging.
- Assists with overflow of work as needed.
- Responsible to monitor work flow on a daily basis.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree or three-five years of related supervisory experience.
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to teach others, work in a team environment and deliver superior service.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, report, interpret and act on key metrics.
- Proven problem-solving skills, identifying root cause and solutions through a high level of critical thinking.
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Demonstrates a positive “can-do” attitude, self-motivated and committed to high workplace standards.
- Proven effective and professional oral and written communication skills with various levels of audience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Prior experience as a subject matter expert for policies and procedures highly desired.
- Takes initiative, demonstrates personal responsibility and ownership and exemplifies what it means to provide the highest level of customer service.
- High degree of initiative, responsibility, punctuality, persistence and ownership
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.