Client Services Representative
Principal Responsibilities Include:
- Build and maintain lasting relationships, which includes intimate knowledge of client accounts, including essential contacts, account preferences, and activity flows for both past and future.
- Responsible for client communications, escalations, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Works closely with all needed teams within CLC including but not limited to CLC Reservation, Hotel Network and Customer Support services in order to provide solutions for potential issues and/or opportunities.
- Drive account retention and growth of contract business through strong performance and relationships.
- Establish annual hotel spend and volume budgets for clients for the year.
- Conduct regular account reviews with clients to manage volume expectations and identify opportunities for volume growth by utilizing reporting tools and developing customized account review presentations for clients.
- Exhibit and utilize knowledge of hotel industry and markets associated with client industry.
- Provide training as needed on new CLC initiatives and encourage client feedback on tools needed to assist with lodging management ease.
- Travel as necessary to meet the client's needs.
- Responsible for all other duties assigned as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- College degree or 3-5 years previous account management related experience.
- Previous account management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated strong ability in consulting, negotiating and communicating with customers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve at a high level through critical thinking.
- High level of professionalism.
- Demonstrates ability to learn and grow depth of industry knowledge.
- Excellent personal interaction, communication and phone skills along with a high degree of initiative, personal responsibility, ownership, and commitment to providing the highest level of customer service.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
About the Company:
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.