Under direct supervision, performs a wide variety of collection functions. Following established guidelines, contacts customers regarding payment and prepares reports reflecting status of status of collection activity
Responsible for the research and collection of set portfolio of Comdata products
· Make recommendations based on policy/procedures for mitigating risk
· Follow established guidelines/procedures regarding negotiations
· Negotiate for payment (dollar/method/date) on past due delinquency using procedural guidelines
· Ensure adherence to Comdata debt collections practices and procedures
· Monitor past due accounts and take appropriate actions to resolve problems by contact customer, escalate issues to management; coordinate with respective departments any plans/solutions
· Maintain collection files and notes to facilitate aging reduction
· Review current vs. past due accounts and report on progress
· Research and reconcile outstanding accounts to resolve issues and determine if adjustments, correction or rebilling should take place
· Prepare approval paperwork for adjustments, bad debt write offs, refunds re-bill customer accounts as needed
· Provide trainee support and coaching as needed while providing feedback to management
· Performs other job-related duties as requested to ensure the goals and objectives of the department are met
· Assessing those customers changing financial status and recommending modification to that relationship
· Report to a collection supervisor or manager and interact closely with Sales, Customer Relations and other Comdata departments to minimize losses and maximize profits
The Ideal Candidate
High School diploma or equivalent required, some college strongly preferred
· 1+ year experience in the Collections/Customer Service/Telemarketing/Telesales industries required
· Basic written and verbal communication skills required
· Basic organizational and analytical skills
· Proficient in basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Must be goal oriented
· Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal departments and external customers
· Promote customer awareness of contractual terms and conditions
· Demonstrate a self-motivated independent work approach
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.