This position will undertake administrative tasks ensuring that the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. Additionally, the position involves coordinating delivery of Compliance reports, the on-going maintenance of records and preparing correspondence. The position supports, planning and organizing efforts directly for or on behalf of the BSA Compliance Officer with regard to the Compliance Department’s corporate regulatory responsibilities to the Corporation, Bank Sponsorship, and MasterCard. This includes but is not limited to the on-going duties and responsibilities in support of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), and periodic state or federal agencies. This position is also responsible for working with Comdata departments that have both direct and indirect impact over legal, IT, IT Security and Risk Management.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- In certain cases, division of responsibilities to ensure job completion
- Manage meeting agendas, phone calls, correspondence, and invoices
- Provide support for budgeting and general bookkeeping
- Create and update records and databases with personnel and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Generate and provide QA review of all reports and account records to ensure compliance with the U.S. Patriot Act, OFAC, FinCEN and FINTRAC regulations and Bank Sponsorship
- Creation and on-going management of new/existing compliance procedures
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Qualifications (List minimum work experience, educational background, professional licenses, certifications and skills required to perform the job):
Minimum: Business or Accounting Degree required.
Preferred: Finance; Risk Investigation
- Minimum: A business or accounting degree. 3+ years of prior administrative experience.
- Preferred: Prior experience in BSA/AML, OFAC compliance areas.
Licenses, Certifications, Skills:
Preferred: Related certifications (CRCM; CAMS or similar) are a plus.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in the production and development of reporting tools is a plus, extensive experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SQL (optional) is required.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.