Credit & Collections Manager
The Credit & Collections Manager is responsible for the efficient and effective management of all aspects of the credit, collections and payment applications functions. This includes the responsibility to develop and improve processes within the department and to grow and develop the department staff.
- Management of the credit & collections functions to ensure accurate and timely completion of the following:
- Client credit review and approval process
- Follow-up and collection of client and commission receivables
- Payment application
- Monitor the credit granting and updating process with the Sales Department
- Interact with clients, as necessary, regarding credit status and payment commitments
- Maintain a culture of excellent customer service related to hotels, clients and internal customers
- Develop and maintain necessary policies and procedures for department functions
- Schedule and maintain staff to ensure that department work can be completed timely and accurately
- Recruit, train and review staff
- Monitoring department performance thru appropriate metrics and provide regular reporting to management
- Continuously improve performance thru process improvement and technology use
- Facilitate flow of information needed by other departments and executive staff in a timely manner
- Implement and consistently practice company Mission and Vision within department
- Encourage continuing education as well as personal and professional growth of department staff members
- Work effectively with other managers and staff to achieve company objectives
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 3-5 years of credit and/or collections supervisory experience required.
- Experience with customer negotiations and creation of payment plans
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage staff and processes
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office applications
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations