Customer Relations Representative III
This position completes the processing of customer requests with minimal assistance and maximum efficiency. Support activities may include account maintenance, order processing, user security, report generation, reconciliation, funding, and billing, Has mastered complex back office processing, is effective at pro actively seeking customer impacting information and data, can interpret, act and update data effectively and demonstrates exceptional multi-tasking skills. Is able to identify and handle work with minimal supervision. Is able to effectively mentor others on standard processes and best practices. Primary escalation for contact center customer issues and processes. Associates Degree or equivalent experience; Bachelor’s degree is preferred. 4+ years of customer service experience in a related field required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment, manage special project without compromising other responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality.
- Superior customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner.
- Positively influences other internal departments to gain support for client issues and build cross-functional consensus.
- Provide input into department standards and processes.
Responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track awaiting tasks to be completed and manage priorities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent level of personal organization. Demonstrated, strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality.
- Excellent customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner.
- Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to monitor and prioritize daily work tasks.
- Proficient phone and computer skills; Ability to answer and manage incoming calls, make outbound calls, and work with the other internal departments.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.