Customer Service Advisor
Do you have the ability to build rapport with anyone on the phone?
Is multi-tasking your middle name?
Are you able to convey messages in a professional manner on the phone or via email?
Do you believe in happy customers makes happy employees?
If you have answered YES, then this role is for you!
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for retaining and keeping our customers happy. You will need to manage and exceed their expectations by delivering a quality service that focuses on our customer centric approach.
We’re looking for someone who loves working in a dynamic and innovative environment. It's fast paced and challenging here, so it's not for everyone but at FLEETCOR you will get a real chance make your mark and kick-start a global career.
Some of what you will be doing
- The first point of contact for query resolution and issues via the merchant, Relationship Manager or customer facing teams.
- Build and develop positive relationships with all internal and external colleagues, across Allstar, Keyfuels and suppliers to work towards a positive customer experience across the network.
- Manage all requests and queries, providing solutions and advice within the expected service levels to ensure first class delivery as well as liaising with other areas of the business to fulfil customer requirements.
- Administer all departmental tasks as required in a complete, efficient and productive manner.
- Actively identify opportunities to improve service levels and propose solutions to enhance process efficiencies.
- Contribute to service delivery levels by providing guidance to others and informing the decision making processes wherever possible.
- Work within the Visa compliance regulations.
- Ensure all network data within GFN is accurate and up to date.
You will have
- Previous experience within a customer service environment working within agreed service levels
- Can demonstrate strong customer awareness and focus
- Good telephone, keyboard and communication skills
- Competence in MS Office
- A confident communicator who can demonstrate good customer resolution techniques
- Evidence of effective team working
- Good Excel skills
What we can offer
- £17,000 salary
- 25 days' holiday with an option to buy/sell 5 days.
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Free Parking
- On-site gym and subsidised restaurant including a Costa
Flexible benefits such as Denplan, Medicash, AA Cover and discounted fuel card.ttp://www.fleetcoruk.co.uk/
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.