Customer Service Rep.
The Customer Service Representative provides travelers with hotel reservations that adhere to a client’s travel policy on requests. The Specialist follows up with clients on a frequent basis for outstanding requests.
- Respond to calls from travelers who are unable to stay in their regular hotel, identify acceptable alternative hotels and reserve rooms
- Assist travelers and hotels when a traveler is having difficulty checking into a hotel.
- Exhibit and utilize knowledge of hotel industry and regional markets associated with clients
- Meet all client deadlines
- Respond to client by communicating quickly and accurately
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1+ year in a call center environment is preferred.
- Must be proficient with using a computer.
- The need to be focused and customer service oriented is required.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.