Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
As a Customer Service Professional, you will be providing support to our customers with the highest level of professionalism and engagement via telephone inquiries to resolve cardholder requests to ensure satisfaction and retention. This is a full time position with a salary of $15.25 / hour with shift differential for second and third shifts.
- Provide courteous, timely, and effective customer service, work toward becoming knowledgeable in advanced techniques for servicing customers on various Comdata products
- Drive provider retention by offering solutions to callers by encouraging Comdata product usage
- Must maintain an attendance record within company standards, and remain knowledgeable of new products, services, and procedures
- Maintain acceptable Quality Assurance standards, develop communication skills that will provide the highest levels of service, and demonstrate willingness to cross-train in department support areas
- Demonstrate mastery of product knowledge, best practices, business policy, resolution procedures, and resource utilization for a primary product or service
- Candidates should be flexible with regard to staffing and system problems that may arise in the call center environment
The Ideal Candidate
- High School Diploma or higher level of education
- Must maintain an excellent attendance record within company standards and demonstrate flexibility to maintain business needs
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to be the customer’s advocate and take ownership of customer concerns to exceed their expectations
- Proficient phone and computer skills; Ability to answer and manage inbound calls, make outbound calls, and work with the other internal departments
- Ability to type 25 WPM while taking customer calls and navigating multiple applications
- Must be flexible with schedule and willing to work weekends/holidays
If you are looking for an EXCITING place to work with a GROWTH-ORIENTED company, then our Center of Excellence is for you!
- GREAT COMPENSATION – Competitive pay with a quarterly bonus.
- GROWTH – We offer career development and opportunities to grow within our company
- AWESOME BENEFITS – Great benefit package including health, dental, vision, 401K and paid time off
- MORE PERKS? – Gym Membership, Weight Watchers, company discounts and more
- WE ARE FAMILY – We foster a culture of engagement and fun
About the Company
Comdata, based in Brentwood TN, is a leading provider of fleet management and B2B payment solutions. As the largest fuel card provider and second largest commercial issuer of MasterCard in North America, we offer one of the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions on the market. We are part of the FLEETCOR family.
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high-volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016, FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company! In 2017, FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering. Additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.