Customer Service Representative
This position is the primary point of contact for customers. The CSR has a key role in helping customers have a positive experience; and helping the customer resolve any immediate needs that might affect the ability to fuel using their Fleet account.
- Handling inbound (80+) and outbound calls in a professional manner
- Utilize multiple applications provided by FLEETCOR in order to assist customers efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications with customers, department personnel and management
- Proficient in being able to cross sell additional products and services
- Transfer calls to appropriate department or staff
- Process check by phone requests
- Provide customers with accurate account information in a fast pace environment
- Fee negotiation
- Good interpersonal skills and team work awareness
- Multi-tasking, listening, inputting data, probing, providing solutions, navigating through various screens while applying basic customer satisfaction techniques
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of high call volume experience
- HS Diploma/GED
- Analytical and general math skills are required
- Must be organized, able to communicate effectively and comfortably on the phone with customers
- Fuel and credit card industry experience a plus
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience is required
- Have the ability to work independently
- Need to be focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.