As a Database Development Lead, you will provide professional knowledge and in information systems design, development, testing, and implementation of information systems supporting the diverse business needs of a mature transaction driven business. You will work closely with business analysts and end-users to ensure applications meet their business requirements. The role will require leadership of the database development team and mentoring of junior staff. Your technical focus will consist of expansion and maintenance of a custom built in-house application that is vital to company growth and sustainability.
This position requires a minimum of:
- Proficiency in writing/debugging Oracle stored procedures/packages
- 10+ years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL 11G+
- 5+ years of database design experience
- 5+ years of development on high volume OLTP platforms
- Proficient in creating/tuning highly complex SQL
- Ability to coordinate and direct activities of others on the work project and operate within a collaborative team atmosphere
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of responsibility
The Ideal Candidate
Additional knowledge or skills in the following areas a plus:
- Experience in Oracle Developer Suite (Oracle Forms/Reports) 6i & 11Gr2
- Oracle Application Server 11gR2
- MySQL database & procedural programming language
- Crystal Reports
- Build & support of high volume authorization gateways
- Oracle ERP/EBS R11.5.X Payables & Receivables
- Coldfusion & PHP web application servers
- Database administration
- Experience working in applications requiring strict security, PCI and US Federal governmental security guidelines
- Linux shell scripts, Visual Basic, HTML, DHTML
A Bachelor's degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 17 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.