Digital Performance Manager
Join a global leader in financial technology and be the 'Go To' person for our UK paid search strategy and plans, owned digital assets and lead all SEO and digital sites for core financial products in the UK.
Your role in driving digital strategy for this area will be essential as we continue to deliver streams of sustainable revenue. Overall, our core products generate 90% of revenue for the UK business.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and looking for the next step in your career we would love to hear from you!
Your area of responsibility
- Define and own paid and owned media strategy for core products
- Lead digital social lead generation and engagement through key platforms (such as Facebook and Instagram) and retargeting networks
- Run large scale PPC campaigns across Google and Bing and general activity, continuously optimizing and refining including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking.
- Collaborate with your digital team to ensure CX focussed development of the mobile app
- Contribute towards the SEO strategy, including ownership of the websites and coordinating the creation of targeted content for digital channels.
- Creation and optimization of landing pages, including A/B testing to continuously improve return on investment
- Manage and support the development of 1 direct report (Front-End Developer).
- Commercially driven, able to work towards and exceed targeted metrics with a detailed understanding of paid search and digital channels
- Familiarity with a Google product suite (adwords, analytics and doubleclick).
- Able to embrace a team attitude, you will deal with complexity and ambiguity here and we have found a collaborative approach is the best response.
What we can offer
You'll get a friendly, collaborative working environment, though sometimes not always easy but we make it fun. Be able to grow your career and hone your technical/personal skills through support and ongoing development.
- Competitive Salary - we all have bills to pay
- 25 days annual leave with an option to buy or sell 5 days per year - we think it's important to have downtime and chillax
- Discounted AA breakdown cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great social events - check out our #LoveFleetcor Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn company page
- Heavily discount perks such as cinema tickets, grocery shopping, dining out and travel
- Well-being and mind-fullness activities - nutritionist lunch and learns to training on mental health for first aiders
- Employee fuel card - save on the pump prices
- A generous pension
- Free individual private medical insurance - We care about your health, inside and out
- Life Assurance x4 annual salary
About the company
Allstar Business Solutions has been creating innovation in payment solutions for businesses for over 40 years and is part of FLEETCOR, a global technology organisation leading the future of commercial payments. Our specialised payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. Millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting by an independent supplier (Experian). This is in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. We do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR encourage a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.