Director, Strategic Analysis
The Director of Strategic Analysis is responsible for providing analyses and guidance across the entire business line group in support of the business line executive’s efforts to further grow the business, generate revenue and optimize profitability.
- Provide pricing and financial analyses on the development of new product offerings and/or product offerings in new market segments
- Evaluate the financial impact of buy/ build/ partner decisions
- Benchmark portfolio pricing through segmentation analysis and develop detailed pricing strategies for various segments of the portfolio
- Develop and evaluate the financial impact of pricing for new client prospects and existing client renegotiations
- Work with sales team to evaluate client/prospect pricing and optimize for profitability
- Develop business cases for new product launches, strategic initiatives, and partnership development -business case includes complex financial modeling and market research
- Create presentations and communication for executive management and Board. Help to create monthly executive management package (for CEO/CFO) and Board presentations highlighting financials and strategies for business line
- Work with IT to create and maintain Data Warehouse
- Develop internal reporting package and metrics.
- Develop, evaluate, and recommend economic frameworks for e partnership/ marketing alliance relationships
- Provide analyses and diligence support for Merger and Acquisition activity
- Provide timely and accurate strategic analyses that help drive decision-making for the business line
- Supervision of other personnel maybe required
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting is required, with a Master’s Degree in Finance preferred
- 7+ years related experience in finance, mergers & acquisition, valuation, product and business development
- Knowledge of the Credit card/Prepaid/Transportation industry and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong level of personal organization with excellent oral/written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple tasks
- Superior telephone etiquette and customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues
- Requires travel to occur at any time, usually one to two times per month
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.