Director of Strategic Sales- Northern California
The Director of Strategic Sales for the Corporate Payments division of Comdata is responsible for building a new book of business in a specified territory. We need someone who excels in pipeline management and can also help a client navigate the first few weeks of implementation to ensure a quick and complete realization of revenue.
To excel in this role, you must be a keen hunter who can do the following:
- Drive new business growth by selling solutions to large market commercial accounts based within the specified market
- Research and understand the prospective client’s business goals, objectives, and challenges
- Ability to communicate recommendations effectively to the appropriate level of leadership within a prospective company
- Propose solutions of our suite of products to deliver quantifiable business value through an integrated relationship
- Communicate accurate and timely forecasts to multiple layers of leadership both internally and externally
- Preparation of and execution to sales plans, events, campaigns
- Deliver strong performance against required sales/revenue targets
The Ideal Candidate
The most successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree (Preferred; we will accept experience in lieu of a degree)
- 5+ years of direct consultative selling; knows how to fill a pipeline and can show a track record of solid results against goals/plan
- Experience selling to or managing all levels of relationships with corporate clients in the banking or finance industry preferred
- A passion for the activity needed to excel - making one more phone call, one more visit, etc
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Knowledge of commercial payments and services preferred
- The ability to travel extensively throughout the territory
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.