Director of Strategic Sales
FleetCor is seeking Sales Professionals to market and sell our industry leading Business Expense and Fuel Purchasing solutions within the selected market. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales goals in a fast paced results oriented “hunting” sales position, as well as, a passion and desire for continued professional and personal development via training and coaching.
Duties and responsibilities
This is a “hunting” sales position and success in the role requires disciplined sales professionals who are committed to:
- Prospecting via phone, cold call canvasing, email and social media to set appointments with prospective clients
- Conducting effective sales calls that first identify prospective customers goals, challenges and needs and culminate in the recommendation of an appropriate solution to meet those needs
- Managing new customers on-boarding process
- Maintaining a balanced pipeline of prospective accounts
- Reporting sales related activities within SalesForce CRM.
- Ensuring your best day as a sales professional is not one you already had
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of successful Field Sales in a B2B environment
- Proven track record of prospecting / self-sourcing new appointments and leads
- Effective time and sales territory management experience
- Excellent sales call management, presentation and closing skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Experience and passion for selling in the SMB / SME space
- Self-Motivation and ability to work independently
- Home office experience
- Excellent listening skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Personal and Professional Confidence
- Intermediate skills in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Must be proficient in using sales automation tools (Salesforce.com, ACT, etc.)
- College Degree Preferred
Sales experience in the following a PLUS:
- Fleet Services
- Merchant Services
- Uniform / Business Services Industries
- Payroll services
- Industrial Services
- Copier Sales
- Telecommunications Sales
Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first 30 days on the job: no more waiting until you have been with the company for 1 year!
Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
Robust PTO Policy including:major holidays, vacation, sick days and personal days!
Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations.
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,300 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.