Director of Web Analytics
As FLEETCOR’s Director of Web Analytics you are focused on measuring and analyzing digital activity ultimately resulting in increasing the conversion rates and generating digital insights for our North American website portfolio. As a key member of the digital sales team you’ll report directly to the VP of Digital Sales and will support strategic planning and performance of our core Business Units.
You’ll be a key member of the North American eCommerce Team working with expert colleagues in digital marketing, paid media, UX/UI and development. You’ll be part of an ambitious digital innovation program, building a new enterprise eCommerce platform with the Adobe Technology Stack.
- Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics / Omniture
- Reporting / Dashboards – Google, Adobe Workspace & Tableau
- Owns Tagging Strategy, solicits stakeholder input and develops business requirements for development team
- Manage TMS (Google and Adobe)
- Business results analysis / strategic decision making
- Financial analysis related to lead generation, online sales and customer lifetime value to inform ongoing sales forecast and strategic planning
- Translation of digital business intelligence to optimization prioritization
- Analyze promotional campaigns and website conversion
- Social, PPC, Display, SEO
- Building of retargeting audiences
- Conversion tracking implementations related to publishers and management tools such as Ad Cloud, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
- Analytics Automation
- Automate reporting / Dashboards in Tableau
- Be part of the build out and architecture of our cloud cased analytics architecture, as we look to become elastic around our needs.
- Analyze ROI of new sales channels (Facebook, Affiliate)
- Implement tracking and reporting new sales channels
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience in digital analytics in a sales/ecommerce environment
- Working experience with optimization and targeting tools, such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Unbounce and others.
- Expert level admin experience with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics/Omniture
- Ability to define/build/target segments with Digital Media Managers based on qualitative and quantitative research.
- Ability to analyze and report on ROI of digital marketing / sales efforts.
- Understanding of relational databases, SQL and familiarity with data processing/aggregation.
- Working experience with analytics tagging / tag management
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent MS Excel/PPT skills
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills
- Plus: Experience with Salesforce.com CRM data analysis
- Plus: Experience with SEO
- Plus: Agile Development Process Experience
- Some travel required (5-10%)
- Bachelor / Master degree preferably in Statistics, Math, Finance related field
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.