Employee Experience Manager
The Employee Experience Manager is responsible managing people programs and engagement activities that drive a collaborative, high-performing culture. Other duties include attracting and retaining staff for FLEETCOR, ensuring that our employees have accurate and timely information, and providing support services. This position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; working knowledge of human resources laws, guidelines and conventions; strong organizational skills and close attention to detail. A high level of proactive problem-solving and follow- through are necessary for success.
- Drive employee engagement by collecting information on desired work-life programs, planning and executing yearly corporate calendar of events including learning, philanthropic, rewards and wellness opportunities and reinforcing company culture.
- Develops long-term strategies and sponsors key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service excellence and employee engagement.
- Develops and executes annual budgets and proposals, timelines and creative design to increase employee engagement and to sustain the employee culture.
- Oversees the overall production of internal communications, events and programs materials, including newsletters, Pulse, e-blasts, internal intranet, Facebook, etc. for communicating critical information to employees. Ensures all communications reaches multi-generations, diverse employees, and various levels of education
- Develops employee recognition strategies to include reviewing, evaluating and making recommendations for departmental recognition programs.
- Participates in ongoing analysis of key data identifying trends and have the ability to translate into actionable recommendations to improve the organizations work environment. Assist in developing, evaluating and implementing, programs and announcements for the organization.
- Collects timely data to support business initiatives through focus groups, surveys, town halls, one-on-one interviews, and other methodology; evaluates and applies the data to support decisions.
- Strategically collaborates with and builds relationships across functional divisions, Corporate Entities, properties and key external stakeholders.
- Assess and analyze targeted stakeholders to enable strategic design and implementation of initiatives.
- Designing company policies that reinforce diversity in the workplace, address all kinds of harassment and protect minority groups.
- Assist in training hiring managers and HR staff on how to select, manage, evaluate and retain diverse employees
- Revising and updating our job descriptions to ensure we use non-discriminatory language.
- Conduct exit and stay interviews to capture data to enhance the employee experience.
- Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
- Stay up-to-date on current HR laws, regulations and practices by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of Human Resources Generalist experience. Proven ability to apply Human Resources principles, laws and guidelines in a way that promotes positive company culture and communication.
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Office programs. Intermediate experience with HRIS, timekeeping and payroll systems.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.34 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.