- Coordinate daily calendars of President of Fuel and plan appointments and events.
- Act as the point of contact between President of Fuel and employees/clients.
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements including international travel and coordinate travel visas as necessary.
- Manage phone calls and emails.
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries.
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations).
- Preparing and filing expense reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
- Accountable and flexible.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant for our Group President of Fuel for North America. This Executive Assistant will manage business related tasks for the President of Fuel; main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
This Executive Assistant must be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.