Expense Management Specialist
The Comdata Expense Management Specialist is responsible for being the subject matter expert on Comdata’s Expense Management software. These include solution design, hands-on service configuration, client project team training, and client testing/validation support.
- Quickly and effectively comprehend client’s business requirements to design and configure Comdata solutions
- Creatively design solutions for complex requirements
- Develop and maintain strong functional and technical product knowledge of Comdata solutions
- Effectively communicate and work with C-Level sponsors, internal and client project teams, international and multi-cultural clients
- Effectively communicate complex ideas and persuade clients to adopt the recommended solution remotely
- Conduct effective training and product demonstrations calls with clients remotely
- Stay organized and deliver on commitments, including updating any project tracking systems and fulfilling administrative responsibilities
- Meet or exceed deployment productivity and quality metrics
- Deliver outstanding client service
- Work effectively with peers, other departments, and management
- Works with the team and leadership to evaluate and set standards for time and efficiency based on reported issues while establishing and meeting SLA’s’ for internal and external partner support.
- Identifies repeat issues and problems and shares knowledge and know-how with internal team members.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to assist customers both internal and external
- Updates/Creates process and procedure documentation while providing workflow knowledge to team members along the way.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have strong technical aptitude and must be a quick learner with the ability to understand software workflow, along with capability and constraints.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to present and understand complex ideas effectively
- Excellent organization, communication, and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Strong phone presence along with creativity, perseverance and ability to think on your feet.
- Experience in client-facing/service roles
- Experience with financial applications and knowledge of accounting processes
- Bachelor’s degree with Accounting or Information Systems emphasis preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the job
- 1+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Full life-cycle financial system implementation experience
- Minimum of two years of experience implementing financial or hosted applications – implementation experience with expense management services highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills and ability to deliver on commitment
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.