Field Sales Manager
Seeking an experienced fleet sales professional, specialising in new business for epyx and 1link, the driving force behind the fleet industry and the market leader in fleet vehicle management technology.
You will be task to grow our corporate new business for award-winning fleet services and software solutions developed by stellar teams in the UK that have the resources and backing of a global fintech.
You will be empower, joining a leading player in the industry, building relationships and your own network of senior level contacts at well-known organisations within Europe and the UK.
- Driven fleet sales professional with a proven delivery record of new customer growth, selling into end user fleet customers.
- Comfortable working remotely with understanding of the effort required to achieve targeted outcomes following pre-set sales strategies within the automotive sector.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to navigate at all levels within businesses.
What you'll be doing
- New Customers – Build and manage a portfolio of new business opportunities from point of first appointment contact, through to new account start, selling the 1link and Allstar ServicePoint product suite.
- Lead generation – Develop new lead opportunities through own network generation primarily and cold calling where required.
- Efficiently manage a diary of appointments with both Customers and prospects, achieving a high level of productivity and optimising journey planning where possible.
- Build an understanding of our Customer’s businesses, and specifically how they run their fleet operations. Ensure all relevant intelligence related to a Customer is captured and maintained on our CRM/Sales systems.
- Partner with the epyx management, account management, product, sales and wider parent company teams alongside external business partners and resellers.
- At least 2 days onsite in Meriden.
What we can offer
You'll get a friendly, collaborative working environment, though sometimes not always easy but we make it fun. Be able to grow your career and hone your technical/personal skills through support and ongoing development.
- Competitive Salary - we all have bills to pay
- 25 days annual leave with an option to buy or sell 5 days per year - we think it's important to have downtime and chillax
- Discounted AA breakdown cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great social events - check out our #LoveFleetcor Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn company page
- Heavily discount perks such as cinema tickets, grocery shopping, dining out and travel
- Well-being and mind-fullness activities - nutritionist lunch and learns to training on mental health for first aiders
- Employee fuel card - save on the pump prices
- A generous pension
- Free individual private medical insurance - We care about your health, inside and out
- Life Assurance x4 annual salary
About the company and us
We’re situated 5 miles from Solihull town centre in the lovely surrounding countryside with excellent transport options from Coventry, Birmingham & Solihull. Our modern converted barns have fully stocked kitchens, breakout areas and a gym, and we are just a 5 minute walk from the nearby village centre and shops.
The team enjoy company nights out, barbeques throughout the summer and a whole host of other events to get involved in.
epyx (a FLEETCOR company) drives the fleet automotive industry forward with technology solutions enabling the procurement, servicing, repair, hire and sale of more than 5m vehicles a year, totalling over £2bn worth of transactions.
Our ecosystem brings manufacturers, contract hire, leasing companies, repair and service networks together through rapid-fulfilment e-commerce and authorisation systems.
We encourage a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting by an independent supplier (Experian). This is in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. We do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.