Are you a phenomenal communicator?
Have you previously worked in a contact centre environment?
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can get going quickly and really push yourself?
If you have answered yes, then this is role for you.
We are looking for someone who will play a pivotal part in the success of the Fraud team as they'll be responsible for reviewing and identifying suspect transactions to our customers at the earliest opportunity using our fraud monitoring tools as well as minimizing both FLEETCOR’s and customers fraud losses maintaining customer confidence in our brands and products.
Some of what you'll be doing:
- Monitor daily reports, identifying fraudulent spending and taking appropriate action, contacting merchants to secure CCTV footage and liaise with the Police as required.
- Opening and working fraud cases in line with fraud matrix / Visa Operating Regulations.
- Analysing data looking at fraud patterns/spend to identify suspect merchants, employees and to highlight misuse of cards to customers and offering solutions to resolve.
- Ensuring customers have correct controls on cards to prevent paying by alternative means.
- Attend customer and merchant meetings to discuss fraud issues as required.
You will have:
- Previous experience within a customer service environment working within agreed service levels.
- Good telephone, keyboard and communication skills and competence in MS Office.
- A confident communicator who can demonstrate good customer resolution techniques.
- Excel skills including V Looks ups and pivot tables.
- Able to work on own initiative and to take a questioning mindset to spot exceptions in data.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday with an option to buy/sell 5 days.
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Free Parking
- On-site gym and subsidised restaurant including a Costa
Flexible benefits such as Denplan, Medicash, AA Cover and discounted fuel card.ttp://www.fleetcoruk.co.uk/
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.