Front Office Receptionist
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting and assisting all visitors and guests. This role will also assist the Facilities department with various tasks and projects as needed.
- Greet and assists all visitors and guests in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner.
- Prepare and present logo items as requested.
- Retrieve mail from Post Office Box.
- Perform bank deposits.
- Process all incoming mail and deliveries.
- Responsible for office supply inventory, orders, & invoices.
- Escort shredding vendor on the property.
- Responsible for updating Employee Contact Lists.
- Responsible for sending out Birthday and Anniversary lists.
- Coordinate scheduled candidate interviews.
- Coordinate food deliveries for meetings, training, and events.
- Conduct tours for visitors.
- Screen visitors and vendors that do not have an appointment.
- Work with all executive administrative assistants to coordinate Leadership items.
- Prepare employee security badges and oversee visitor badge program to ensure safety and security of building.
- Coordinate locker assignments.
- Update Wall of Fame.
- Coordinate new hire items with L&D.
- Notarize documents.
- Comply with training requirements.
- Provide updates to Facility Manager on all relevant facility items.
- Assist in the facilitation of events (Townhalls, Holidays, Trainings; etc.); to include venue selection, vendor selection, pricing, quotes, execution, and logistics.
- Assist facility vendors where they need to go and what we need them to do.
- Assist all departments when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Punctual and dependable
- Well organized
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to multi-task
- Customer service driven
- Positive attitude
- Maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
- High School diploma required
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
Corporate Lodging Consultants (CLC) Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company. CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.