Be part of a team involved in reshaping the way HR information systems support the business. As the SME for our payroll and benefits Human Capital Management (HCM) systems and reporting tools/solutions, you will collaborate with the payroll, benefits and IST teams to provide HRIS administration and support. You’ll provide customer support by applying your knowledge of HRIS, payroll, and benefits to proactively identify potential opportunities for increased efficiency and enhancements.
- Serve as system administrator for European HCM solutions (Ceridian Dayforce/Workday), benefits, and reporting
- Collaborate with functional users to determine business requirements to execute system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations)
- Participate in all aspects of testing system changes (develop business test cases, UAT testing, and approve/sign-off on testing results)
- Research and correct system/user errors as identified through reports or as referred by customers
- Develop reports to support various internal teams
- Prepare end-user documentation or training materials as needed
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of HCM processing experience (Human Resources experience a plus)
- Ability to use your knowledge of full cycle payroll administration to participate in testing system upgrades
- Eager to learn about new functionality, enhancements, concepts, and integrations
- Proficiency with reporting tools and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Independent self-starter who can work with minimal direction and isn’t afraid to make recommendations to improve processes
- Bachelor’s in business administration, human resources, accounting or related field or equivalent work experience
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional)
- PHR or SHRM
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.