QA Test Lead
This superb opportunity will see you own the management and execution of QA for one of the top 10 most profitable organisations in the Financial Data Services Industry, enabling teams to deliver innovation and business value.
You will be responsible for the development of the test capability, engaging with the broader test practice and making a significant contribution to the practice direction and commercial success of the function.
You'll need to live and breathe agile, and should be comfortable promoting self-organising, cross-functional teams.
What you'll be doing
- Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation developers and managers.
- Ensuring that the development teams enforce the principles, guidelines and standard methodologies of the QA strategy as defined.
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes
- Lead training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.
- Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams.
- Able to build and maintain a repository of automated tests.
- Experience leading QA resources across multiple agile teams.
- Practical knowledge applying modern day methodologies for security, quality and scalability.
- Commercial experience within a software testing environment, preferably with a client facing role in a Senior Test Management, or Test Leadership position.
- Test strategy development and execution at a senior level within significant product deployments
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which are conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV’s from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you