Help Desk Specialist (Third Shift)
The Technical Services Specialist provides moderately complex technical support to internal and external clients through phone, email and chat interactions to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and revenue growth. Associates may be assigned to support a specific type of technology or to a pool of customers or to a specific customer base for support and/or data transfer, connectivity and transaction processing. This position may respond to service tickets, inbound emails and phones calls and work directly with clients to provide day to day account support, problem resolution, research, and analysis.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferable; or equivalent combination of education and experience required for the specific job level
Skills & Experience:
- Weekend and Holiday work is required in this position
- Training occurs Monday - Friday 8am – 4:30pm for the first six weeks
- 2 years of experience in a technical related position required
- Strong interpersonal skills, solid analytical skills, attention to details, and excellent follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple tasks
- Highly responsive to calls and e-mail
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers via written and oral exchanges
- Able to manage difficult customer issues in a professional manner
- Effective communication of customer issues or changes to internal departments and ensure all documents and customer interfaces remain current
- Resolve time critical customer technical problems by following established resolution procedures, and document, communicate and follow-up with management, escalating as necessary
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of multiple systems and connectivity options, (POS, PC, mid-range, mainframe hardware and operating systems)
- Proactively contact all assigned accounts on a regular basis to strengthen relationships, insure customer satisfaction, account retention and revenue growth and customer utilization of best practices
If you are looking for a FUN place to work with a GROWTH-ORIENTED company, then Comdata is for you!
- Competitive compensation
- Development and internal growth opportunities in Nashville, Brentwood, as well as globally
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days with Company match
- Fun work environment with team building events, contests with awards and prizes
- Company picnics, lunches and holiday celebrations throughout the year
- Daily on site lunch option with various restaurants
- On-site breakroom and lunch area with a marketplace to purchase snacks, drinks, and meals
- Community support with both local and national organizations
- Health programs such as Weight Watchers and Gym memberships paid for by the company
- Cellular, rental car, banking, and Regal movie theatre discounts
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,300 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in North America. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across the U.S. and Canada. To learn more about Comdata, visit www.comdata.com.
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.