Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for providing general administrative support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. Successful candidates will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar with HR software and tools.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Assist Talent Acquisition with candidate paperwork
- Prepare new hire employee folders; maintain all employee filing including verification of I-9 documentation and applicable audit processes
- Assist with new hire orientation set up, orientation class and training
- Handle FMLA, STD, LTD, Military Leave and other general benefits related inquiries from employees
- Perform employment verifications
- Coordinate company events and communications
- Lead on site Wellness, Philanthropy, and Fun committees
- Maintain employee memberships to fitness and Weight Watchers
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
- Other related duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field is preferred
- 1-3 year(s) related work experience, preferably in an HR environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of federal and state employment-related laws is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve with strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and maintain the highest level of confidentiality and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively work with others in a team environment
- Possess a strong commitment to providing a positive employee experience
- Ability to build relationships with applicants and associates at all levels in the organization
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.