IT Talent Acquisition Partner
This role is responsible for sourcing, screening, and submitting qualified candidates for our Shared Services vertical. The person in this role will be expected to create job descriptions, post jobs, and take candidates through the entire recruiting process up to extending an offer.
This role is a new position on our team, created to support our increased growth in IT and other Shared Services departments (IT, Credit/Collections, Legal, HR, Finance, and Marketing).
This role will collaborate with various hiring managers in order to identify, screen, and schedule interviews for qualified candidates. This included building a rapport with hiring managers in order to understand their needs and get their ‘buy-in’ different recruiting methods.
The person in this role will not have any direct report and will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition for our Shared Services vertical. The Shared Services recruiting team recruits for roles in IT, Credit/Collections, Legal, HR, Finance, and Marketing.
The Ideal Candidate
- AT LEAST 4 years of technical recruiting experience
- AT LEAST 2 years of full cycle recruiting
- Passion for technology and keeping current with trends and potential new sources for tech talent
- Intermediate understanding of various technologies and IT verbiage.
- Should have a high level understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work as a part of a team as well as independently
- Candidates must possess exceptional communication and phone skills, a great personality, strong organization skills, and a strong desire to succeed.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.