Incoming Funds Associate
Provide comprehensive assistance to Cambridge clients, both internal and external. Facilitate the identification and application of all incoming payments by assisting in administrative processes required to ensure client payments are managed accurately and efficiently.
Customer Service – Excellence
- Client relationship-building and relationship management through providing sound information and solutions;
- Receive client requests/queries by telephone or email, analyze the request, and provide solutions
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints in a timely manner; and
- Ensure clients’ needs are met through courteous follow ups.
Administration- Accuracy and efficiency
- Process cheques, request and the application of electronic payments in an efficient and accurate manner;
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to deliver prompt informative responses;
- Suggest improvements in processes where applicable.
Customer Satisfaction- Deliver unanticipated value
- Provide professional service to clients, managing internal obstacles invisibly to the client;
- Help educate the client on the required processes and procedures of doing business in a ‘money services’ environment;
- Work efficiently to resolve customer issues;
Teamwork- Collaborate across boundaries
- Work with other internal teams to fully leverage the capabilities of the organization and satisfy our clients.
The Ideal Candidate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Finance, or related field;
- 2 - 5 years of previous experience in a customer service capacity;
- Experience in providing administrative support capturing information and reconciling data;
- Previous cash/ cheque management experience is an asset;
- Experience in the financial/banking industry would be an asset with exposure to and understanding of global payment formatting requirements (major, minor, and exotic markets)
- Fully proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook);
- IT literate with the ability to quickly learn new systems;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment; and
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision.
ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Team player with a strong customer service focus;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Proven ability to deliver results within required deadlines; Able to follow policies and procedures and understand operational risks; Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills and comfort in dealing with individuals across all levels of the organization; Detail oriented with demonstrated levels of accuracy;
- Strong sense of professionalism and customer-service oriented;
- Highly organized and able to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment;
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, RRSP Matching Plan, personal days, and a vibrant culture with an active social committee in our Toronto headquarters!
About the Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for over 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.