Inside Sales Executive
North American Trucking (NAT) serves more than 20,000 clients in the trucking industry…Our value proposition is that we help businesses keep the flow of goods moving. They face increasingly complex compliance standards, as well as various regulations and rising fuel prices just to name a few challenges facing this industry.
The Inside Sales Executive would help us increase our client base and win more business through identifying prospects, closing deals, up-selling, making customer retention plays, etc. Our passion and commitment to our employees is to provide the training, development, and tools necessary to prepare for the next step in the career journey. We meet you where you are to keep you moving forward!
- You will be part of a growing team of successful sales and business development professionals in a high-energy, high-activity environment. It’s a culture of hustle where the role is challenging, but incredibly important to our shared success. We value hard work and want motivating team members that are ready to win with us.
- Cultivating relationships via large phone and e-mail volumes. As we all know, sales is a numbers game!
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, establishing relationships, generating interest to stimulate opportunities and close deals.
- Actively tracking and managing a pipeline of leads in a globally recognized CRM - Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding daily/weekly/monthly contact attempts and new lead quotas.
The Ideal Candidate
- The idea of making a base salary with additional lucrative earning potential appeals to you!
- You have an ambition to build a B2B sales career and are interested in working for a company that will develop you and compensate you for delivering expected results.
- You are confident, polished, extremely competitive, and enjoy a challenge.
- You are passionate about everything you do and nothing holds you back.
- You are always interested in learning and growing and have a “pay it forward” mindset where you invest in helping others.
- You are articulate and comfortable with the art of communication which would help you explain a value proposition to secure and close a deal.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.