Inside Sales Manager
FLEETCOR is looking for an Inside Sales Manager (ISM) to join our growing team. The ISM will be responsible for day to day management, coaching and mentoring of Inside Sales Representatives who ensure revenue production by selling to new customers and coordinating all activities associated with new business development which include identifying, qualifying and completing the sales cycle from prospect to long term agreement (may include initial account management and/or implementation). The ISM will act as a leader to the sales team in order to ensure meaningful sales activity and maintaining strong lines of communication with the customer. The ISM will work to remove obstacles and provide guidance in order for our Sales Associates to achieve quota.
- Scheduling, allocating workloads, training, counseling, establishing goals and benchmarks, monitoring progress versus established goals.
- Set new customer appointments
- Evaluating Inside Sales Representatives’ performance vs. goals via call monitoring, reporting and coaching; develop career path
- Execution of inside sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques; recommend changes as needed
- Complete research on new and existing companies.
- Obtain complete and accurate customer contact information and other details as necessary. Enter all information in prospect database (CRM)
- Manage presentation of appropriate program to potential prospects.
- Develops sales associates and teaches them how to become better by advancing general business knowledge, creating a work environment that is conducive to high employee morale, and interacting effectively with other departments
- Investigates and secures new revenue opportunities through evaluative consulting to create selling ideas in order to deliver cost saving and revenue generating solutions to the customer
- Reviews applications and contracts and ensures that all transactions comply with state and federal regulations
- Assists with reporting
- Help leads/facilitates training classes and meetings
- Participates in interview process and makes recommendations regarding hiring both internal and external candidates
The Ideal Candidate
- Associate degree a must; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of management experience; prefer inside/telesales
- Combination of education and/or experience will be considered for the requirements listed above
- Fuel and/or Fleet management experience a plus
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,300 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.