Inside Sales Manager
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing all task specific activities within the Inside Sales Group that includes identifying, qualifying and completing the sales cycle to finalize evaluation of prospect and long term agreement. Additionally, create meaningful sales activity and maintain strong lines of communication.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
- Scheduling, allocating work loads, training, counseling, establishing goals and benchmarks, monitoring progress versus established goals.
- Overseeing development of inside sales scripts, techniques, tools and processes.
- Training, coaching, and motivating inside sales representatives.
- Evaluating inside sales representatives’ performance vs. goals via call monitoring, reporting and coaching.
- Recommend changes to current inside sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques.
- Assist in the development of activity and performance goals for the inside sales team.
- Provide input on each team member’s progress for the purpose of performance evaluations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Sales for CLC Lodging.
The Ideal Candidate
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of inside sale concepts, practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Must be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- A strong background with inside sales.
- Strong people management skills.
- 3+ years supervisory or management experience within a business environment.
- Associates degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.