Inside Sales Representative - Inbound
Responsibilities include responding to inbound and outbound clients and selling company products to customers via telephone and/or via digital marketing inquiries. We also look for someone who is great at problem solving, has quick response, and is solution based. This includes contacting existing customers and providing them with payment solutions, provide insight and product knowledge, manage relationships and provide stellar customer service to retain customer loyalty. As an Inside Sales Executive you would play a critical part in the company’s growth!!! Through our training and coaching, we will develop you professionally to move on to the next opportunity. The Inside Sales Executives who perform well will have the opportunity to move into progressively senior sales roles and build a lucrative career.
Responsibilities include responding to inbound requests and selling company products to customers via telephone and/or via digital marketing inquiries. This includes initial call qualification, qualifying the customer prospect, and completing the sales cycle (closing) thru start up.
- Assessing and understanding customer needs in order to provide beneficial recommendations
- Monitoring progress versus established goals through scheduling, time allocation, training, counseling, etc.
- Initiate and complete research on new customer prospects in specific vertical markets
- Obtain complete and accurate customer contact information and other details as necessary
- Enter all information in customer prospect database
- Evaluate prospects to determine their potential
- Complete presentation of appropriate products/programs to potential customers
- Complete sales process with potential prospects; initial and follow up calls, close sale, follow implementation process
The Ideal Candidate
- HS degree mandatory; Associate and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of sales and/or customer service experience; prefer inside/telesales/call center (both inbound and outbound calling)
- Combination of education and/or experience will be considered for the requirements listed above
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including; fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been a leading player in the payments technology space as well as in the fleet industry with a wide suite of products. We continue to dominate the market, having just been nominated to the Fortune 1000, recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine and 70th fastest growing company by Fortune! In order to maintain our market leadership, we are actively looking for employees passionate about building a sales career with a leader in its industry!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.