Inside Sales Representative - Inbound
Are you a recent college grad looking to get your foot in the door to B2B sales? Are you a self-starter with a competitive edge? FLEETCOR is looking to expand our growing team of sales and business development professionals. If you thrive in a high-energy, team-oriented environment and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and hustle, then this is the place for you. FLEETCOR offers continuous training and coaching to prime you for advancement opportunities that will allow you to build a lucrative and fulfilling career.
FLEETCOR is a Fortune 1000 company and Forbes has listed us as one of the world’s most innovative companies four years in a row. Forbes also named us one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world! Help us fuel our sales growth and we will in turn fuel your professional growth!
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and contacting key prospects in small to mid –sized companies to sell our fuel payment solutions. This requires strong product knowledge, excellent written and verbal communication skills and consistent follow-through in order to provide best-in-class service to our customers.
You will kick off your career with a comprehensive 4-week paid training program. You will learn all about FLEETCOR, complete team building activities with other new hires, develop sales skills and techniques and get started on the phones with the help of our experienced Learning & Development team.
From there, you will join a sales team where you will receive continuous coaching and feedback from your sales manager.
What does a day in the life of an Inside Sales Executive look like?
- A majority of your time will be spent connecting with our customers to understand their needs and provide beneficial recommendations via phone and emails.
- You will manage your progress against various established goals from scheduling, time allocation, training, counseling, etc.
- You will initiate and complete research on new customer prospects in specific vertical markets.
- You will accurately obtain, track, and manage all customer contact information via our CRM software - Salesforce.
- You will complete the full sales cycle with potential prospects; initial and follow up calls, close sale, follow implementation process.
The Ideal Candidate
This job might be for you if:
- The idea of making a base salary with additional lucrative earning potential appeals to you!
- You are confident, professional, extremely competitive and are invigorated by challenges.
- You are passionate about everything you do and nothing holds you back.
- You are curious and knowledge hungry- always interested in learning and developing.
- You are process oriented and pay close attention to details.
- You possess exemplary time management skills and remain composed when balancing competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Sales Degree/Sales Certification) or comparable degree with 2+ years of sales experience.
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including; fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been a leading player in the payments technology space as well as in the fleet industry with a wide suite of products. We continue to dominate the market, having just been nominated to the Fortune 1000, recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine and 70th fastest growing company by Fortune! In order to maintain our market leadership, we are actively looking for employees passionate about building a sales career with a leader in its industry!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.