Inside Sales Representative
- Scheduling, allocating individual work load, attend training, establish development goals and benchmarks, monitor progress versus established goals
- Execution of established inside sales selling systems, techniques and methodology
- Perform a contact by email, phone or in person to potential prospects
- Complete research on new and existing companies
- Obtain complete and accurate customer contact information and other details as necessary. Enter all information in prospect database
- Present appropriate program to potential prospects
- Complete sales process with potential prospects that includes; initial call, close of sale and start up to maintenance of account
- Provide continuous progress updates for the purpose of performance evaluations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Prospecting skills to uncover new prospects
- Must be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to utilize efforts to locate potential prospects through research and networking
- A strong background with proven track record in direct sales
- Minimum 3+ years in direct sales
- Associates degree
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Meet established phone metrics and quality standards
- Adhere to all FLT Procedures and Processes
- Provide consistent accuracy and service with minimal errors
- Ensure FLT is meeting the client’s needs and handle all issues in a timely manner
- Adhere to Schedule and FLT attendance policy
- Quantity/Quality of Inbound Calls
- Manage time on and off the phone to provide real-time availability