Manager, Sales and Customer Service talent Acquisition (Atlanta or Nashville)
- Manage sales and customer service recruiting team including monitoring service level execution while maximizing productivity and efficiencies
- Provide recruiting and metrics reporting/analysis for recruitment leadership, HR and business operating groups. Reporting includes, but is not limited to, recruiter performance, open and aged requisitions, hiring activity, ROI, source of hire, process evaluations, etc.
- Identify and drive cost effective strategic candidate sourcing tools, channels, techniques and internal/external relationships to assist recruiters to meet and exceed recruitment goals
- Identify and select media, technological and social solutions to support the talent acquisition strategy
- Lead and own active requisitions, including candidate sourcing, screening, selection, interviewing and consultative advice to hiring leaders
- Lead both business and recruitment team meetings, including, but not limited to, presentation of data, recruitment strategies and relevant topics
- Provide guidance to team members on their own career development plans
- Act as change agent/champion for new initiatives utilizing team meetings to review and reinforce training
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a high performance culture
- Monitor recruitment and outreach activities to ensure compliance with EEO, FCC and OFCCP guidelines
- Work with the business and recruitment teams to develop workforce and staffing plans to meet targeted headcount requirements
- Evaluate recruiting and outreach efforts to assess effectiveness and continually improve the process and quality of talent entering the organization
- Perform other duties as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
- 5+ years Recruiting experience
- 2+ years Management experience
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Supervise and motivate others
- Manage multiple projects and tasks and meet deadlines
- Make decisions and work collaboratively with others to solve problems
- Manage sales and call center recruiting
- Prioritize and organize effectively
- Analyze and interpret data
- Effectively present information to management, using data and clear communication
- Highly proficient with MS software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of market compensation trends
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders of the organization
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.