New Account Specialist
Comdata (a FLEETCOR company) is looking for a New Account Specialist (customer facing) to work with associates across all departments to manage customer project implementations for our North American Trucking (Fuel Card) line of business. By facilitating the implementation of products/services to new customers in a customer-focused manner, this position aids our company in recognizing new and/or additional revenue opportunities for our company. The New Account Specialist must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with organization and elite communication, as well as demanding attention to detail in addition to working knowledge of products, services and functionality. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This position is responsible for onboarding our clients with the products that they purchased. This includes Proprietary, MasterCard, Merchant and RCS products.
- Manage customer accounts via Salesforce CRM
- Reviewing customer onboarding documents in order to setup account within Comdata systems (Web, AS400, Databases, HOST etc)
- Leads consultative conversation with customer with the expectation of collecting information to establish the desired account structure that best fits the needs of the customer
- Utilizing various macros and scripts to update customer account information in various programs
- Updates and maintains customer status’s within the implementation phase for reporting purposes
- Performs QA (Quality Assurance) on customer setups to ensure 100% accuracy
- Orders initial bulk of physical cards for customers
- Responsible for achieving highest possible revenue attainment from each customer through Early Life Management
- Assesses training needs and conducts training with the client as needed via webinars
- Collaboration with sales, Implementation Project Managers, technical support, the customer and other associates in a demanding environment in order to exceed customers needs
The Ideal Candidate
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required (Bachelor degree preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- 1+ year of experience with implementations, client support, or customer-interfacing preferred
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, solid analytical skills and attention to details; and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel including the use of formulas and macros
- Ability to train a customer via webinars on how to navigate Comdata’s website for their account maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality
- Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities without compromising other responsibilities
- Superior customer service skills, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues; ability to analyze customer processes and provide creative solutions for implementation
- Ability to aid in the effective and timely revenue ramp of each client is critically important
- Keep informed of new enhancements to the system which will affect existing or future implementations
- Make suggestions for process improvements to address project quality, cost reduction, cycle time and/or productivity
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service and attention to our valued customers
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.