Principal Responsibilities Include:
- Plan, organize resources and staff to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Provide management and leadership necessary for high quality consistent product delivery and customer service.
- Interact directly with larger customers to maintain quality product delivery, problem resolution and customer service.
- Expand and build strong, long-lasting customer relationships resulting in no cancellations.
- Identify, anticipate and ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions based on customer needs and objectives, minimizing complaints.
- Grow revenue within existing customers through expansion of current or new services to existing and new traveler groups.
- Efficiently and effectively resolve hotel or client complaints.
- Perform customer account reviews.
- Evaluate staff, ensure they are properly trained and equipped to perform necessary duties.
- Communicate timely, effectively and efficiently with staff.
- Comply with legal and company personnel policy.
- Proactively direct process efficiencies for continuous improvement and effectiveness.
Performs other duties as assigned by a Vice President of Operations
The Ideal Candidate
Skills and Experience:
- Combination of the following will be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of account management experience.
- 1+ year employee management experience
- Proven track record and demonstrated skills in the areas of customer relationship / account management and creative problem solving.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Possess superior interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with senior level managers.
- Ability to think strategically, act proactively, identify and capitalize on opportunities.
- Possess leadership / management qualities including strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong ability to multi-task and be focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
About the Company:
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.