Product Release Manager
We offer complete on the job training, full suite of health and dental benefits, RRSP Matching Plan, personal days, and a vibrant culture with an active social committee, and many growth opportunities in our Toronto headquarters, just steps away from the CN Tower and GO Station.
Cambridge is looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our rapidly growing team as a Product Release Manager (Product Delivery team).
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Product Release Manager will be responsible for the planning and coordinating the feature release as well as managing and maintaining release schedule and delivery pipeline, spanning several different applications. Successful candidate will provide process support and guidance to Product Owners and Scrum teams and own the release process, procedure, documentation and improvement. Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain up-to-date release pipeline, time and costs
- Maintain all feature release schedules including the release plans and clearly communicate the release plan to the Stakeholders
- Work with Product Owners to plan and schedule release dates and document what’s needed
- Develop and maintain standard release methods, process and procedure for efficient handling of all releases
- Work with stakeholders and Product Owners to capture post deployment lessons learned for QA, UAT, production environment and post-release impact
- Support, Guide and mentor Scrum teams on Release Planning activities
- Coordinate activities revolving around up-coming deployment and release
- Accountable for the accuracy of release information and proper internal communication
- Work in partnership with QA and PO to triage/prioritize bugs for releases
- Execute successful planning strategies to ensure completion of expected outputs for release activities
The Ideal Candidate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in release/project management
- A Bachelor’s degree, with a preference for Computer Science or Business Management.
- MBA or PMP is a strong asset
- Advanced knowledge of software development life cycle in Agile
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence or other relevant release management tools
- Experience preparing reports for executives for project status including costs, budgets
ABILITIES & ATTRIBUTES
- Go-getter attitude
- Attention to details
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Extremely high sense of deadline and time management
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and inter-personal skills
- Able to work independently with multiple teams and groups within the company
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, personal days, and a fun, vibrant culture
About the Company
Cambridge Global Payments is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for over 20 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Cambridge is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation in order to fully participate in the recruitment process, please advise.