Product Support Analyst
The Product Support Analyst will work within a busy service desk as part of a team of specialists that support the 1link platform for epyx, a leader in vehicle management software.
You will work as part of a team that support end users, including on-site visits to train and showcase upgrades & changes to the platform.
Your role will
- Provide 1st and 2nd Line support to customers in the UK and Europe
- Provide detailed advice and guidance to customers on product best practice, queries and operational challenges
- Analyse issues, identify the causes and provide customer-centric solutions to resolve system and process issues, this will include the escalation of software support incidents to the product and software development teams
- Assess severity of issues based on the guidelines to appropriately utilise expert internal resources
- Ensure support requests and customer feedback is managed within agreed SLA’s
- User software testing
To be successful, you will have
- 1st or 2nd Line software support skills
- Customer services/Helpdesk experience
- Presentation skills
- Team player, positive attitude and highly motivated
- SQL skills advantageous but not a requirement
We’re situated 5 miles from Solihull town centre in the lovely surrounding countryside with excellent transport options from Coventry, Birmingham & Solihull. Our modern converted barns have fully stocked kitchens, breakout areas and a gym, and we are just a 5 minute walk from the nearby village centre and shops.
The team enjoy company nights out, barbeques throughout the summer and a whole host of other events to get involved in.5 miles from Solihull town centre in the lovely surrounding countryside with excellent transport options from Coventry, Birmingham & Solihull. Our modern converted barns have fully stocked kitchens, breakout areas and a gym, and we are just a 5 minute walk from the nearby village centre and shops.
The team enjoy company nights out, barbeques throughout the summer and a whole host of other events to get involved in.
You'll get a friendly, collaborative working environment, though sometimes not always easy but we make it fun. Be able to grow your career and hone your technical/personal skills through support and ongoing development.
- Competitive Salary - we all have bills to pay
- 25 days annual leave with an option to buy or sell 5 days per year - we think it's important to have downtime and chillax
- Discounted AA breakdown cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great social events - check out our #LoveFleetcor Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn company page
- Heavily discount perks such as cinema tickets, grocery shopping, dining out and travel
- Well-being and mind-fullness activities - nutritionist lunch and learns to training on mental health for first aiders
- Employee fuel card - save on the pump prices
- A generous pension
- Free individual private medical insurance - We care about your health, inside and out
- Life Assurance x4 annual salary
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV’s from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.