The Reservation Specialist manages his/her time in order to promptly provide reservations that adhere to a client’s travel policy on requests that generally contain 1-10 room-nights. The Specialist follows up with clients on a frequent basis for outstanding requests. The Specialist processes messages from clients and other CLC employees efficiently and accurately.
- Manage the completion of reservation requests that are generally 1-10 room-nights to fulfill customer needs and ensure satisfaction.
- Reserve rooms that are consistent with the client guidelines in relationship to per diem, amenities, mileage parameters, authorized requestor parameters, hotel preferences, etc.
- Respond to and complete requests for clients before established due times
- Utilize decision making skills to find hotel options which meet business financial goals.
- Enter requests and reservations accurately into the system.
- Exhibit and utilize knowledge of hotel industry and regional markets associated with clients
- Meet all client deadlines
- Respond to client by communicating quickly and accurately
- Call and follow up with clients on outstanding requests prior to arrival in order to complete requests
- Resolve all client and hotel issues regarding extensions, early departures or others changes to a reservation on a daily basis.
- Collaborate and communicate with Account Management teams and Hotel Network Management to identify hotels frequented by clients and identify opportunities to provide clients with “in-network” hotel options
- Effectively communicate with clients and hotels via phone and email ensuring consistency with the CLC mission and delivering service so “every interaction adds value.”
- Consistently provide an unexpected level of service where even unspoken needs are met for our clients and guests.
- Communicate issues effectively and professionally with all CLC Clients and Departments
- Attend all scheduled trainings, meetings, or other events as assigned by supervisor.
- Request night may flex up or down depending on business needs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and deliver superior service with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and navigating the internet.
- Excellent personal interaction, communication and phone skills along with a high degree of initiative, personal responsibility, ownership, and commitment to providing the highest level of customer service
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.