We are seeking a Revenue Manager with advanced analytical skills and outstanding business acumen to lead team of analysts in extensive quantitative and qualitative analysis to support business decision making and revenue improvement. The candidate will be in charge of monitoring revenue performance for various portfolios & business on regular basis and developing financial plans and forecasts. He/she will structure and analyze complex & diverse business data to drive business insights and optimize product pricing and revenue model. The candidate will also work with cross-functional team to identify and execute actionable revenue improvement initiatives and business strategies. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working fast-paced and complex environment. Additionally, he/she must be a strong collaborator, recognized for building credibility, commitment and energy within the team and with business leaders.
- Monitor revenue performance on regular basis, explain variance from business perspective, lead the financial planning process including short term & strategic long-term business planning
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis around various business subject matter, provide valuable data driven insight to facilitate business decision making
- Identify business model improvement opportunities and actionable initiatives through robust analytics, work independently and within the team to implement the initiatives
- Develop financial models to drive decision on acquisition of new product/partner and advise on new customer pricing, utilize statistical analysis tool to generate models predicting customer & market trend to develop and adapt business strategy accordingly
- Play a central role in both, the analytical and technical aspects, and the engagement and communication aspects of revenue analytics to ensure businesses and management get analytical support they need
- Leverage large amount of data to solve business issues, support various function team with business intelligence
The Ideal Candidate
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in an analytic role, preferably in financial services
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and ability to explain complex concepts succinctly and effectively.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity, ability to break-down broad objectives in to tactical goals and effectively communicate to team
- Expertise in business analytics and tools including advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience in Data visualization (using Tableau etc.) a plus.
- Self-motivated with ability to define, structure and prioritize work for self & direct reports, flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate, ability to adapt toward tight deadline in fast-paced and complex work environment
- Ability to define, implement and improve process, ability to quickly grasp the business issues of a situation and develop the best solution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to present to and influence senior and executive management
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields, Master’s degree a plus
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.